HP 446. Designed to fit the needs of professionals looking for secure communications but not wanting to invest in expensive projects or licences.
HP 446 MAIN FEATURES
- Reliability: the aluminium chassis modelled with injection and the casing rough texture, permits its professional use in any environmental conditions. The HP446 complies with the military standard MIL 810C,D,E and also with the IEC529 level IP54 (water and dust).
- Compatibility: works in the UHF band and it's approved all around Europe for the PMR446 service, is compatible practically with all the UHF nets.
- Autonomy: the high capacity Ni-Mh battery, guarantees an autonomy up to 8 hours (standard 90/5/5 work cycle). With the automatic battery save function switched on, the autonomy increases to a 100% extending also the battery life. The low battery indicator, alerts before the battery runs down.
- Hands free: the VOX function allows you to transmit without pressing any key. You only need to connect an external microphone and speak to it, then the radio will transmit automatically. It has 2 levels of sensibility adjustable by the user.
- 50 CTCSS tones and 104 DCS codes (Private Line Codes): make a total of 1.232 private communication groups free of interferences. Can be also the access key for the connection to a repeater.
- Versatility: all the equipment functions are PC programmable. High/Low power; channel separation 12,5/25 KHz independent for each channel; TX inhibition and block; channel Scanning; priority channel; roger beep;...
- Memories: comes with a EEPROM with capacity for 99 memories. Besides the standard PMR446 channels set in the first 8 positions, in the other 91 can be set any TX / RX / CTCSS tones / DCS codes configuration you wish.